Provide Rx Pharma works with top FDA approved manufacturers, authorized distributors and healthcare professionals to provide accessibility, management and complete prescription fill up. Maintaining a high level of service, their case managers coordinate with payers to create a clinical profile for each patient that will help track and monitor their way to recovery.
Apollo Vanguard provides marketing and logistical support to help organizations and/or patients get the information they need when deciding to make Mexico their destination for low cost prescriptions drugs in Mexico. Handling patient travel and accommodations to make their trip safe and easy.
Healthcare cost is close to 18% of Gross Domestic Product (GDP) and a very good portion of that cost are prescription drugs. Normal inflation for the past 10 years has been 1.9% while Prescription Drugs alone have skyrocketed to over 15%.
Most people think that doctors or hospitals are the major cost of healthcare but in fact dwarf compared to prescription drugs. Expenses coming from Inpatient Services include drugs administered within the hospital so recategorizing those drugs would reflect a monumental cost.
A patient traveling to Mexico can benefit with up to 80 Specialty Drugs and countless Brand and Generic drugs at the same time. Typically a patient with critical illness will have up to 15 different prescriptions so taking advantage of low cost quality drugs can be seen.
THESE ARE IMPORTANT THINGS TO REMEMBER WHEN TRAVELING TO MEXICO FOR SPECIALTY DRUGS AND OTHER PRESCRIPTIONS NEEDED.
- 1. Both patient and companion must have a US Passport.
- 2. US prescription for any drugs that need to be brought back.
- 3. Physician in Mexico will conduct an exam to validate the US prescription and a Mexican prescription will be made to allow the dispensing of the medication from the pharmacy.
- 4. US Customs allow for a 90 days supply to pass through US borders.
- 5. A Declaration for personal use will made for prescription entry into the US.
- 6. If the dispensing facility is in Tijuana then the patient will be brought back through a designated Medical Tourism Lane to speed up re-entry to the US.
Current operating locations include Tijuana, across from San Diego, Juarez, across from El Paso and Cancun, Mexico. Other locations would be considered on a case by case nature.